– 1 big eggplant (about 1 pound)
– 1/4 cup tahini
– 3/4 cup yogurt
– 3 gloves mashed garlic
– 1 teaspoon lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt to taste.
1. Grill the eggplant until it’s perfectly done and very soft all through. I usually throw a couple
eggplants on the side of the grill every time we do some grilling. When they are done, let them
cool then peel and preserve them in the freezer in small bags. When you need grilled eggplants,
defrost one bag and put it in a colander to drain excess water.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the other ingredients except the olive oil and mix well.
3. Cut the eggplant into rough chunks and add to the previous mixture.
4. Scoop in a serving platter and drizzle with olive oil.
5. It tastes best when it is cool, so you can take it out of the refrigerator and set aside for